la Expose’ is a community of talents and entrepreneurs that share exposure through a grassroots movement by using online and offline marketing approach. We utilize, Web 2.0, press releases, blogs, newsletters, ning groups, magazine ads, tv-radio, social media, company & organizations database to build brands to name a few.
This Program is not for people who don’t answer emails or have time to communicate, or help spread the word!! We are not for profit and ask for very little support. As with anything, this platform may not be for you!
WE ARE ONLY TAKING NEW MEMBERS THAT WANT TO BE ON THE SOCIAL SITE SIGN UP HERE
In order to take advantage of the program, one must commit to do the following:
1. Setup an account on the Q which is the waiting site SIGN UP CLICK HERE with your photo or image. No photo-No Exposure.. after signing up you are approved then you come back to upload a picture in 24 hours or your profile will be removed!
You’re welcome to come back when you qualify! Please fill out completely. Good profiles are attractive to producers & publishers to read. If you only interested in marketing & promotions you welcome to choose the services at www.laExposeblog.com
Membership fee is minimal to help support you. We use stripe and paypal.
2. Fill out the form completely with full contact info and social sites full addresses so we can find your websites or social media sites. No Bullying Policy
All our sites on twitter, facebook and youtube are @ laExpose. Full websites are www.facebook.com/laExpose please give us your full website addresses if you have one.
3. Share your desired or immediate goals. You need to speak English or have a Translator. We do have a translator who speak Danish, Swedish, Spanglish, French, Creole, Italian, German, Deutch if you speak any other language you must have a translator.
4. Agree to keep all video marketing meetings and emails confidential
5. Friend/Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube another way to work social marketing if you have these sites.
Guidelines and Expectations:
1. Participate in our mission to get exposure (visit and comment on the websites) and recommend others to us.
laExpose’ seeks to identify, recruit and educate a new generation of leaders encouraging gratitude, integrity, and community service.
2. Maintain communication with la Expose’ monthly.
3. Promote and Share our program among your contacts. Mandatory if you want to support!
4. Add a link or our image about la Expose’ to your websites and/or blog, newsletter if you are not restricted.
5. Join the social media sites if you have an account ex. FRIEND US www.facebook.com/laExpose facebook.com/laExposeGhana and Nigeria.
6. Feel free to use our expanded services /Discount Mktg Fee. If you don’t have time you can just donate to our advertising fund.
7. Completed profiles confirm your acceptance of terms. Your photo has to be submitted upon registering on the Q site. Producers, Agents, Publishers, expect a picture profile. You can not get to the stage without being seen! Photos are mandatory and if you don’t have a photo or image of your product don’t waste your time till you have one or the other.
8. Several positions are available to talents that are supportive and would love a more active role in the laExpose’ global growth. With basic experience in the industry, we need a leader for each country or region.
9. There is no favoritism if you support us we support those who support us!
We must be notified of inactivity due to travel, work, illness, or whatever may take away from supporting the program. If there is no participation or communication after 60 days.
The commitment is to bring exposure and build comradeship sharing deeds of kindness sharing this great mission.
No Porn, Profanity, Negative Gossip on any of laExpose sites. Profiles will be dropped immediately if we find any violations. No infringes or any third party’s intellectual property rights or proprietary rights. By registering with us or using or browsing this Network, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms.
We expect all talents to be of integrity and not engage in fraud or scamming activities. Clients & Teammates, inquiring work from anyone should be responsible for doing their own background or reference checks. We will not support or endorse fake people that misrepresent themselves or laExpose’ image.
People Pushing People Up