New release by artist Zeatune featuring Saxophonist Sangodara. Can be heard HERE
By The Plug Show, Segun Lasisi
By: The Plug Show with Segun Lasisi
- Maintain a routine. As much as possible, social distancing should not disrupt your sleep-wake cycle, working hours and daily activities.
- Make social distancing a positive by taking time to focus on your personal health, training, diet, physical activity levels and health habits, as well as reassessing your work.
- Cook for yourself and others in need. Add more fruits, vegetables, vitamins and proteins to your diet. (Most U.S. adults don’t consume enough fruits and vegetables). Eat two or three meals a day.
- Go for a walk or exercise at home. “Definitely go out in nature as much as possible. Only half of American adults today get enough exercise.”
- Don’t let anxiety or being at home lead to binge eating or alcohol and drug use. Don’t oversleep, but try to sleep at least seven hours a day.
- Know that social distancing can cause anxiety and depression because of disruption to routines, isolation and fear over a pandemic. If you or someone you know is experiencing either, help is available. Follow more of the article here.
Nashville Virtually Yours Debut this Sat. 3/14/20 CST. Stay tune and see the new home shopping series.
Clock Africa Announces Collaboration with USA Productions Organization
laExpose’ Productions a US-based organization will be collaborating with our wedding, birthday, and corporate services. laExpose’ have a diverse catalog of performers, singers, speakers, event directors, planners, designers, and filmmakers.
Each client we work with can dream on any scale and we will work to bring it to pass.
We offer 5 unique services to capture your wedding, birthday, anniversary or business concept. If you are interested in an interview-style trailer, a short film about your event or a full feature film we need to talk.
Your event can even be pitched to a network for reality tv.
Trailer Package includes a Flier
Skit Writing for your Event
Short Film includes a Flier & Registry( wedding/engagement)
Full Feature Film includes a Press Release & Flier
Clock Africa, is known for its photography and videography. Clock Africa has been producing videos for several years. Our goal is to help document and curate the most meaningful seasons in your life. We’re passionate about telling stories with audio and video in a way that brings you back to the moments you cherish most. We believe that quality films are bread from authentic & unposed connection.
We specialize in weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and business themes.
If you think I might be a good fit for your ideas or if you have some questions, then let’s talk! I’d love to meet you over Facebook or Whatsapp.
Follow the new Media Room
LaVerne Adekunle, PhD
Dr. Miller’s Detox ingredients are 100% organic and are a special blend of safe, natural, edible herbs: Holy Thistle, Persimmon leaves, Malva leaves, Marsh Mallow leaves, Blessed Thistle, Papaya, Ginger, Chamomile, and Myrrh. It is the special blend that allows the gentle cleansing of the whole body with continued use. All the enzymes that used to be in our food to give us colon health have been destroyed with modern processing of foods and pasteurization of dairy products. Now we can get back to enjoying perfect colon health! Dr. Miller has been working on his safe and effective colon-cleansing Holy Tea product for 20 years, perfecting it for consumption by persons of every age and weight. www.AmazingSuperLife.com